Friday, September 26, 2008

Blog 6

Lisa Stephens with wings


One international school I found that used blog was Hiroshima International School in Japan. By viewing the school's blog, I realized that not only are they teaching math and science but they also have lessons aimed towards forming and maintaining friendships and maintaining a balanced lifestyle. The blog was mainly used to inform parents of homework, meetings, and important dates. There were no comments posted for any of the blogs. I did not think their blogs were as organized as the ones I viewed in the States.


Another international blog I found was a language teacher in New England by the name of Lisa Stephens. I found the blog to be very hard to understand. Some of the blogs were in English, while others were in a foreign language. I thought there were to many blogs that were not arranged in any kind of order. I definitely would not take the time to participate in her blogs because its not well organized. I am not sure if the blog was for students or teachers.

1 comment:

lisibo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.